The Biblical Worldview Toolkit provides Bible-based, Christ-centered resources to help families, churches, and schools intentionally teach the next generation key truths of Scripture. The toolkit includes seven books, two magazines, two DVD’s, and a CD. The toolkit will equip you to integrate biblical truth into your home and impress God’s word into young hearts.
- “Big Beliefs, Small Devotions” by David Helm: A great book to introduce children to the big truths of Scripture in bite-sized chunks. Great for family devotions in 99 servings, each with discussion questions.
- “Science Confirms the Bible” DVD by Ken Ham: Tackles the biggest creation/evolution questions that teens ask. Humorous, practical, and biblical. Great for church, home, and school.
- “Preparing Children for Marriage” by Dr. Josh Mulvihill: Equips you to teach God’s good design for marriage, dating, sex, and purity to children and youth. Great for families, churches, and schools.
- “One Blood for Kids” by Ken Ham: From the garden of Eden to our world today, there is just one race—the human race—and once you understand that racism loses its power!
- “Evolution vs. God” DVD: Hear expert testimony from leading evolutionary scientists at top universities. Listen to the most compelling evidence for evolution and see how it falls short.
- “What Does the Bible Say About That?” by Kevin Swanson: A workbook for grade school students that teaches them creation, ethics, family, church, government, and more. Excellent book!
- “The RenewaNation Review” magazine by RenewaNation: Helps you understand the impact of education on the spiritual life of young people. Great resource for every Christian school.
- “The Big Story” CD: This CD will help you teach children biblical worldview and core doctrines of the Christian faith using music. Great for the car, home, or as a gift.
- “Keeping Your Kids on God’s Side” by Natasha Crain: You’ll find 40 of the most common challenges kids face—along with clear, easy-to-understand responses you can discuss together.
- “Biblical Worldview” by Dr. Josh Mulvihill: In this brief book you’ll discover what a biblical worldview is, why it matters, and how to establish this foundation in the life of a child. Filled with practical tools and ideas, Biblical Worldview will help you lead children to a lifelong faith in Jesus and a fruitful ministry serving him in the world. It’s a helpful resource for parents, grandparents, teachers and pastors - anyone that leads children in their spiritual development.
- “God Among Sages” by Kenneth Richard Samples: Christians who struggle to answer claims that Jesus was just a good teacher, as well as those that haven't quite made up their minds about Jesus's claims to divinity, will value this accessible introduction to comparative religions.