Many Christian schools claim to produce graduates with a strong biblical worldview. But many of today's Christian educators are unable to even articulate what a biblical worldview is. In this book, Dr. Roger Erdvig explains - in practical and easy-to-understand language - why biblical worldview development is the central key to accomplishing your school's mission.
Within these pages you will discover
- what a worldview is, how it develops, and why it is a lifelong process;
- how our worldviews affect every aspect of our lives;
- ways to continually develop your own biblical worldview;
- an authentic approach to achieving your school's biblical worldview mission;
- the differing results of integration versus immersion; and
- how to transform your school into an immersive, biblical worldview environment.